Desktop Support Technician I
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Candidate will perform all Level I support requirements plus performing problem resolution activities on both desktop and networking issues. Completes all assigned service calls with professionalism and technical expertise. Ensures that quality and service level goals are achieved in a timely manner. Completes all administrative duties correctly and promptly. |
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service and support for designated equipment.
- Escalates problems to appropriate next level of support when necessary.
- Monitors assigned service calls to ensure timely completion.
- Ensures all time reporting, expense reporting, and other required reports are accurate and submitted on time.
- Meets or exceeds various service levels as established by assignment (calls per day, ETA’s, on-time response, administrative call closure, customer satisfaction.)
- Responsible for ensuring on-going maintenance and development of positive customer relationships with all business partners and customers.
- Works under general supervision, and receives direction from supervisor on work priorities and
- Experience in performing general maintenance tasks, troubleshooting and repairing computer
systems and peripheral equipment located throughout the organization
- Experience in preparing progress reports for all work performed
- Experience in following SOPs and maintaining records of work in an IT Service Desk Ticket System
- Works under normal supervision
Required Skills and Abilities:
As a Level I Engineer/Technician you will be required to have exceptional skills in the following areas:
- Good written and oral communications skills with clients and management. Good people skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with systems and networks using good deductive reasoning skills.
- Good punctuality is important. Ability to work with deadlines and complete tasks on-time.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.