|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Proposal Coordinator will work in a team environment coordinating Federal information technology proposals with a heavy emphasis on word processing, formatting and graphic functions. The Proposal Coordinator will support the proposal process by preparing proposal outlines and proposal templates; formatting proposal volumes including resumes and past performance references; develop tables and graphics; format and produce presentations and various promotional materials. In addition, the successful candidate will support a business opportunity tracking database; prepare material for exhibits and conferences; and prepare marketing material.|
• Prepare proposal outline and proposal templates.
• Coordinate receipt of materials and input from data calls.
• Copy and edit proposals and related documents for completeness and compliance with editorial standards.
• Proofreads to ensure continuity and compliance with legal, technical and marketing specifications
• Edits for format, grammar, style, punctuation, and spelling
• Organizes production of all documents and/or presentation materials as necessary
• Handles all administrative functions including final proposal production, binding and finishing of document(s)
• Coordinates final book check process and ensures proposals are delivered within designated timeline
• Maintains company-wide consistency for proposals, templates, corporate guidelines, etc.
• Maintains database of templates for proposals
• Prepares monthly Proposal status reports
Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 3 years government/commercial proposal related experience desired
• Superior written and verbal communication skills including editing experience, grammar, style, spelling, and punctuation, and proofreading skills
• Strong computer literacy including advanced word processing skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, etc.) desired
• Experience formatting very large Microsoft Word documents using style sheets
• Experience manipulating and formatting graphics (tables, images, PowerPoint, Illustrator) for proposals
• Working knowledge of MS SharePoint required for site creation, permissions, document control and proposal collaboration
• Ability to process information quickly and accurately, with organizational skills and heightened attention to detail
• Flexible and open to balancing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
• The ability to handle multiple tasks with strict deadlines.
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Active APMP membership/chapter participation is preferred
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.